Tuesday 13 December 2011

Medieval times - free graphic

This poster I designed is available for download over at Occuprint. If you haven't seen all the exciting free graphics that have come out of the Occupy movement, this is a great place to start. 

As far as I can tell, mine is the only one that uses a biblical quote in Latin (Radix malorum est cupiditas) to make a point about contemporary inequality. Not that I'm being smug about it though. That's probably another deadly sin.

Note: the version at Occuprint is US legal size. An A3 high-res pdf version is available here.

2 comments:

zaK said...

i was linked here from occuprint, and i just wanted to say that i really really love this image. it will be wheatpasted in knoxville, tn, i assure you :)

keep up the good work!

lindsaydraws said...

Yay! I'd love it if you could send me photos of any of them pasted up.